Open to Boys U5 - U10 and Girls U5 - U8
Recreational house league teams play against other CW3 teams in our internal fall and spring leagues. This is a great entry point into CW3 as this program accommodates a wide range of experience. There will be a U5-U6 Division (co-ed), a U7-U8 Division (gender-specific), and a U9-U10 Division (gender-specific). Teams in the U9-10 Division include goalkeepers.
Teams are formed geographically. Players will be notified of team placement a week prior to the start of the season.
- 8 Training Sessions
- U5-U10 practices are determined by coaches. Training will NOT be the same day of the game.
- 8 Division Games
- U6 Coed and U7/U8 Divisions play games at Gunnar Mettala Park in Wixom
- U9/U10 Division plays games at Gunnar Mettala Park in Wixom
- 2 Technical Training Sessions
- Training session run by CW3 Jaguars Coaching Staff
- 2 Goalkeeper Training Sessions
- Training sessions run by CW3 Jaguars Director of Goalkeeping. (U9/U10 Division)
- FALL SEASON: Registration includes Jersey Top, Shorts, and Socks.
- SPRING SEASON: Jersey only needs to be purchased if player did not participate in the previous fall season.
- House Jerseys are not the same as Peewee shirts, CW3 Juniors or Travel Rec Jerseys.
- Families are responsible for providing a size 3 (U6-U8) or size 4 (U9-U10) soccer ball, shin guards and soccer cleats. (Baseball and Football cleats are not permitted due to toe cleat)
- Team Formation
- Teams are formed geographically. Coaching and Teammate requests are considered but not guaranteed.
- Families notified of team placement approximately 1 week prior to the start of the season.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact CW3 at (248) 974-5959.